Garment Care Guidelines for Maintaining Quality
Your custom-made apparel are unique pieces that can lose their luster and quality without proper care. The artwork on these gaments is sensitive to heat and friction, which can lead to fading and damage. Therefore, it's crucial to adhere to the correct care routine to preserve your garments appearance.
- Use the cold wash setting to prevent shrinking and colour fading.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to safeguard the print from friction that could cause cracks and flaking.
- Opt for a gentle wash and avoid harsh chemicals like bleach, as they can fade the print prematurely.
- While a tumble dryer is convenient, its heat can damage the printed artwork. Air drying by hanging your garment indoors or under cover is a safer alternative.
- Direct sunlight exposure may fade the print, so choose shaded areas for drying. After drying, fold the garment promptly to prevent unsightly creases.
- Ironing is not recommended for printed fabric care, as heat can damage the print. If necessary, iron the garment inside out or with a gentle touch, avoiding the printed area.
- Iron your garment when slightly damp and let it dry completely to avoid creating additional wrinkles.
Failure to follow these instructions may void any refund or replacement for damaged garments.
With a little extra care and attention, you can maintain
the quality of your garment. Remember these guidelines during the washing and drying process, and your garment will retain its charm for years to come. If you have any concerns about maintaining your garment, feel free to reach out to us directly.